Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Review on Loreal's False Fiber Lash Mascara

My Review


This is my Review on the L'Oreal False Fiber Lash Mascara. Let me start off by saying I love makeup. I love Mascara. I usually find one I like and I tend to stick with it. I had been using N.Y.C's Showtime Mascara for the longest along with applying my falsies to add more volume. It was at times tedious process waiting for glue to dry, applying it, and positioning it just right and so on so forth. I saw something about fiber lash mascara on the internet and began doing some research. Fiber lash mascara actually lengthens your lashes by adding little fibers that dry and give an illusion of longer fuller lashes! its no joke. I decided I had enough of falsies and decided to search and do research on a good fiber mascara that was affordable but at the same time worth buying. I came across the L'Oreal false Fiber Lash Mascara and was easily persuaded. I headed to my local Walmart and picked some up for under $8! That is a fraction of the cost of the expensive Fiber lash brands that can cost up to $30! I really like the brush shape as it is contoured and angled for easy application. it also has a nice visual. it is packaged in black with a Gold Top. I also like the consistency of the product. It wasn't to sticky and didn't clump my lashes like I feared it would. I have naturally thin lashes and it worked great at giving my lashes more volume. Below I have Pictures of the results. Check it out :)


Company Info

The L'Oréal Paris Brand Division of L’Oréal USA, Inc. is a total beauty care company that combines the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in luxury beauty at mass.
L'Oréal Paris is a truly global beauty brand with many internationally renowned products. For most, the name “L'Oréal” is immediately evocative of the brand’s signature phrase, "Because I'm Worth It.”— the concept behind the legendary advertising campaign for the Superior Preference® hair color launch in 1973. Today, it represents the essence of the L'Oréal Paris brand as a whole, a spirit which is about helping every woman embrace her unique beauty while reinforcing her innate sense of self-worth.
As the biggest beauty brand in the world, L'Oréal Paris has an unparalleled commitment to technology, research and innovation, providing groundbreaking, high-quality products for women, men, and children of all ages and ethnicities. L'Oréal Paris is notably dedicated to celebrating the diversity of beauty – the company’s broad range of spokespeople include Andie MacDowell, Diane Keaton, Jennifer Lopez, Julianna Margulies, Eva Longoria, Laetitia Casta, Freida Pinto, Doutzen Kroes, Aimee Mullins, Lea Michele, Julianne Moore, and Claudia Schiffer.
The L’Oréal Paris brand encompasses the four major beauty categories – hair color, cosmetics, hair care, and skin care – and includes such well-known brands as Superior Preference®, Excellence and Couleur Experte® hair colors; EverPure, EverStrong, EverSleek, EverCreme and EverStyle; skin care brands including Revitalift®, Youth Code, Age Perfect®, Men’s Expert, Sublime Sun and L'Oréal Paris Cosmetics, including Colour Riche®, True Match™ and Studio Secrets™ Professional collections, Voluminous®, Double Extend®, Telescopic® mascaras, among many others.


Where to Buy



** You can also purchase at most Drugstores**










No comments:

Post a Comment