Saturday, May 31, 2014

My review on Folgers Gourmet Selections Caramel Drizzle.



My Review 

I must start this review by saying that I am a coffee fanatic and I love and enjoy my daily dose of expresso in the morning! Having Tried different brands and flavors of coffee, I decided to try something new. I stumbled across the Folgers Keurig coffee flavor in Caramel Drizzle and had to give it a try. 
First of all, when I started my coffee brew, The smell of caramel aroma instantly filled my house. I love the smell couldn't wait to take my first taste.
When it was done brewing I fixed my cup and added my sugar and creamer. The flavor has a very good caramel flavor, and taste very good. It wasn't too sweet and had a very distinctive flavor from any other caramel coffees I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this to those of you out there who enjoy drinking coffee and like to have a little flavor to your cup in the morning! 

About Company

The history of Folgers® is as rich as its coffee. Read about our heritage and discover how Folgers got to be the number-one coffee in America. You’ll learn how Folgers came to be, uncover the Folgers Jingle, and see some classic Folgersads

Folgers® Coffee, founded in 1850 in San Francisco, has been an iconic American brand that has made great-tasting coffee for more than 150 years. Recently, The Folgers Coffee Company merged with The J.M. Smucker Company. If you’d like more information about The J.M. Smucker Company and our family of brands, please visit us here.


Where To Buy


You could also check them out at :









No comments:

Post a Comment